Injured In An Auto Accident?
Call now for a free consultation
Last year in Texas, one person was injured in a traffic accident every 2 minutes 17 seconds. Injury to the neck (cervical spine) can occur at speeds as low as 5 mph. If you experience pain following an auto accident, whether immediately or days later, it’s an indication that the spine has suffered damage. Call us immediately. We can help.
At Houston Spine & Disc, Dr. Huete specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries to the spine and neck including whiplash and lower back pain – the two most common and potentially disabling injuries sustained in car accidents.
Dr. Huete can also refer you to an experienced lawyer with the highest level of standards to assist you if needed. Join the more than 12,000 patients successfully treated by Dr. Huete. Call now for a free confidential consultation.
Be Alert To
- Headaches, head and neck symptoms
- Stiff neck, muscle spasms
- Restricted head motion
- Equilibrium problems, loss of hearing, ringing in the ears
- Eye strain, increased sensitivity to light
- Light-headed, excessively tired, black outs
- Neuralgia (nerve symptoms) or neuritis (nerve inflammation)
- Cold hands or feet
- Numbness of arms, hands, shoulders, feet, legs
- Periods of unexplained depression, anxiety, irritability
- Inability to concentrate, poor memory
- Aches, pains or tightening between the shoulders, lower back pain
- Rapid heartbeat, tremors.
If you experience any of these symptoms, call us immediately.